Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back



I didn't have the heart to replace the post detailing my grand-mama's incredibly strong heart for a very, very long time. So much has happened since that post.

There was Ironman Arizona, where I met the 2010 Ironman World Champion (Macca)
...and "One Arm Willie" - a very accomplished paratriathlete.
(More on that in another post.) There was our trip to Sedona after Ironman.

There was Sweet Johnny V's proposal in February on the beach in St. Joseph.
There was Steelhead.

And there was our wedding in St. Joseph, on the beach where we raced.
But now I'm back.

We'll be training for three 1/2s this year - Grand Rapids (June), Door County (July) and Steelhead redux (August). It's going to be an awesome year.

Belly

1 comment:

Ironman By Thirty said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the WIBA registration list. I am doing IMWI this year and am thinking about attending. I noticed your tentative race schedule this year and was happy to see the Grand Rapids Triathlon on your list. I live in Grand Rapids and am super excited to have a 70.3 on home territory. I'll be doing Steelhead as well (for the 3rd year). Maybe we'll end up crossing paths at some point.

Take care!
-Kevin
www.ironmanbythirty.com

Idgy the Cat

Idgy the Cat